The Corona virus pandemic has made us restricted to our homes as it is the safest place to be. Many of us are quite acquainted with staying at home for days. Sounds unusual? Many housewives, older people and differentially abled people go out only three times a month. And they form a routine cooperating just fine with the home stay. This is a good time or should I say too much time – hence it’s good to try our hands at new things and pick some useful hobbies.
For the newbies of the home stay, here are some hobbies to pick and kill the time in style!
- Learn to knit
- Play and master board games
- Painting (wit colours, threads)
- Upcycle the old stuff for reuse
- Artwork from scrap material
- Hairstyling your hair
- Homecook your Beer!
- Learn the theory of investing.
- Read the books you have dodged till now. Start with the thin one.
- Learn a new language
- Increase your typing speed
- learn to play a musical instrument, use apps
Some things you can do as you have plenty of time in your hand
- Explore new music and update your playlist
- Clear the clutter from your gallery, make a habit
- Watch stand-ups
- Read poetry
- Clean and organise your drawers
- Cook your favourite meals
- Organize your closet
- Watch the suggested movies finally
And yeah, call your folks!
Do what you love. This quarantine is not a productivity race, if you wanna sleep away the day, fantastic. Don’t feel pressurized to do something. A break is what most of us needed and should have.
What do you like to do? Share in comments.