Coronavirus Update: The formal declaration of a #COVID19 #pandemic does not change the fact that you can – and should – take these simple steps to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or a tissue.
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has fever or cough.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early but call first.
- Get information from trusted sources.