Multifaceted, wearing multiple hats is her forte and versatility her second name. A beautiful amalgamation of (Dentist, Model, Artist, Dancer)
A dynamic dentist by profession, an elegant Argentine tango and salsa dancer, an aspiring model, a passionate shutterbug, an artist at the core, an eternal optimist and an epitome of elegance is what defines her in a nutshell. Dr.Anjali is a stained glass and canvas artist, she loves to sketch, loves origami, modeling and loves to do everything that is creative and that which inspires her and fuels her creativity.
She is an ardent lover of jazz and country music, exotic destinations and picturesque places of beauty. She has traveled internationally to UK, Japan, Paris, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, Dubai with regards to her continuing professional development as a dentist and for her love of dance.
She believes that “Each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint and the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you!!
Her mantra for life is
“There’ll never be another now, I’ll make the most of today; there’ll never me another me, I’ll make the most of myself”
Her philosophy for life is simple- You never fail until you give up; don’t seek aid, seek strength; don’t look for miracles, let your actions construct them for you; don’t pursue stories of other, unfold your own adventure! You never know what is next but trusting your instincts, planning for your life, a little hard-work & incredible support by your family will take you places and you will see how beautiful Life is!
Born in Pune, hailing from a reputed doctor family Dr.Anjali has always been a topper and an achiever throughout her academic life as a dental surgeon. She is convent educated and completed her undergraduate studies from Fergusson College, Pune and later pursued her dentistry from MGV dental college, Nasik and internship program from BVP dental college, Pune with distinction. She has her own dental practice in Pune since 2005 by the name “Oral Symphony dental care” as well as she is also a senior dental consultant with the renowned “Symbiosis” institute in Pune since 2006.
In the past she has also worked with renowned hospitals like Ruby Hall clinic, Sanjeevan hospital Pharande hospital Chaugule Paediatric clinic, The Smile Spa (United Kingdom) and many more organizations and clinics. She has received her international hands-on training and diplomas in Advanced dentistry from the United Kingdom. She holds an International Diplomate in DERMAL FILLERS from CODE AFA (U.K.) Being a lover of French Language since school Dr. Anjali is also an International Diplomate in French Language (DELF A2) from Alliance Francaise, Pune.
As a creative soul, her interest in drawing, painting, and designing began at a very early age. Her paintings and art convey a feeling of harmony between nature and humanity, featuring a dab of art deco and a dash of the surreal. She also mentions that artists find her works of art thought-provoking, meaningful and worthy of frequent visits. Her objective is to continue working in her own contemporary style combined with techniques of the old masters in an expression of optimism, joy, and serenity.
As an aspiring model, Dr.Anjali believes modeling is in a way becoming art, becoming a moving sculpture or an expressive and narrative painting when it comes to pictures and that she is a true ART LOVER. As they say “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a SINGLE STEP”. She believes that the journey of a top model begins with PASSION! A passionate model is an inspiring role model for one and all which has always been her dream in every area of her life.
Her first step towards modeling began in 2016 and this journey has been enriching and fulfilling in every way for her. What she enjoys about modeling is creating amazing images because they are a collaborative creation between artists (model, photographer, make up artist, stylist, post-production team, etc.) She loves being able to tell a story or convey an emotion with a single photo. She says that after every shoot or pageant she does learn a little bit more about herself.
As a pageantry model she has always been a favourite of her mentors for her ramp walk and posing,received “Best Ramp Walk” compliments from India’s top models and celebrity pageant trainer like Alesia Raut , Lakme fashion week Top model like Jaspal Kaur and Mrs Commonwealth Asia Pacific Runner Up Mrs.Soniya Shetty Singh to name a few and had always been asked by these mentors to guide and train other models in beauty pageants along with them. She has been a show opener for many beauty pageants.
Dr.Anjali takes great pride in her achievements be it dentistry, art, dance or modeling and would like to quote them as follows…
1. She was crowned as “PUNE TIMES MISS MOST POPULAR STYLE ICON 2016” by renowned Bollywood Actress Miss Mahima Chaudhary and was “TOP 5 FINALIST” at “STYLE ICON 2016 SEASON 4” held at PHOENIX MARKET CITY, PUNE in 2016 organized by Pune Times under choreographer and runway director Mr.Sandeep Dharma. Groomed for PUNE TIMES STYLE ICON 2016 by renowned faculty at ITA SPA (Indian Television Academy School Of Performing Arts, Pune). Media Coverage of STYLE ICON 2016, Pheonix market city in PUNE TIMES AND PUNE MIRROR (2nd December 2016 issue)
2. She was crowned as “MISS PEHENAAWA 2017-2ND RUNNER UP” by renowned Marathi Actor Mr.Akshay Waghmare and Singer Mr.Swapnil Kasar and was “TOP 6 FINALIST” at “MR &MISS PEHENAAWA 2017” held at ISHANYA MALL, PUNE in 2017 organized by Prayaas and Splendid Events, Mumbai by Mr.Saagar Lalka and Pooja Aparajita Sharma media Coverage of PEHENAAWA 2017, Ishanya Mall in DNYANLEELA WEEKLY NEWSPAPER (20th March 2017 issue) and in REVISTA FASHION MAGAZINE (Jan-Feb 2017 issue)
3. She was crowned as “PUNE FASHION FIESTA MEGA MODEL 2017” and was a TOP 7 FINALIST at “PUNE FASHION FIESTA 2017” a fashion show for a noble cause held at Phoenix in Pune on October 2nd, 2017, organized by Fiesta media and entertainment and choreographed by Col.Dr.Sameer Mehrotra and Mrs. Soniya Shetty Singh (Mrs. Commonwealth Asia pacific-1st runner-up) Media Coverage of PUNE FASHION FIESTA 2017 in “ DNYANLEELA WEEKLY NEWSPAPER (18th September 2017 issue), PUNE NIGHTLIFE NEWS and PRABHAT NEWSPAPER(5th October 2017), SAKAL TIMES, HINDUSTAN TIMES and PUNE LIFESTYLE CHANEL ON TELEVISION
4. She was selected as a TOP 28 FINALIST at PUNE TIMES STYLE ICON 2017 and walked the ramp recently at Pheonix market city in Pune on 24th November 2017 by show director Mr.Sandeep Dharma. Groomed for PUNE TIMES STYLE ICON 2017 by reknowned faculty at ITASPA, Pune( Soft skills by Meenakshi Ahuja, Image consultation by Shreya Patharkar, Diet and nutrition by Dr.Shanaya Dharma, Bollyhop dancing by Michael and celebrity ramp walk pageant trainer ALESIA RAUT ). Media coverage of the event was featured in PUNE TIMES (30th November 2017) and by TRUE SPORTS CHANEL ON television and by MANGALYAM FILMS SPECIAL MENTION-She received the “BEST RAMP WALK” compliment from amongst all TOP28 FINALISTS BY “ALESIA RAUT”
5. She was invited by the organising chairman of INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION as a JUDGE to judge fashion show AT 56TH MAHARASHTRA STATE DENTAL CONFERENCE which was held on 8th December at RAMKRISHNA MORE AUDITORIUM, CHINCHWAD and was felicitated with the JUDGE TROPHY for the same amidst Bollywood celebrities and dignitaries like Mr.Tushar Kapoor and Miss Ketaki Mategaonkar and Mr Vishwas Nagre Patil
6. She was also invited by Mr.Tanmay Sharma, founder of AESTHETICS INTERNATIONAL as an esteemed ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER and JURY for the “AESTHETICS INTERNATIONAL KIDS FASHION RUNWAY 2018″ in Delhi and her biography was also featured in ” THE AESTHETICS INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE”
7. Her ARTIST BIOGRAPHY was featured in the September issue of “THE CREATIVE HOBBY ZONE MAGAZINE” by Mr.Debashish Dutta, editor in chief.
8. Her success story was published in “THE COMPLETE WOMAN MAGAZINE “by Mr.Dhawal Dave, editor of the complete woman magazine.
9. Her MODEL BIOGRAPHY was featured in “RageN You “fashion magazine by Mr.Jiss Victor, editor in chief.
10. Her inspirational story was featured in “INDUS DIVAS” magazine.
11. Her inspirational story was featured in “BE BOLD PEOPLE” Magazine.
12. Her BIOGRAPHY was featured in” DRILERS” magazine.
13. Her women achievers BIOGRAPHY was featured in “WOMAN AT WORK “ Magazine.
14. Her BIOGRAPHY FOR HER ARTISTIC TALENTS was featured in “ THE INDIAN TALENT “ magazine in February 2018 ISSUE.
15. Nominated for ELITE FACE OF INDIA 2018 for INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2018 as an inspirational role model by ELITE CLUB.
16. Her inspirational story was featured in the International Magazine “ ENTITY” by Nicole Sazegar.
17. Her biography featured in “ FASHION HERALD “ Magazine.
18. Her inspirational story was featured in March 2018 issue of B LOUDER magazine.
19. Her inspirational story was featured in THE RADIANT WOMAN’S JOURNAL, Jeddah.
20. Her exclusive interview and inspirational story featured in THE FASHION IDENTITY magazine.
21. Her enlightening story featured in the DENTIMES- DENTAL NEWSPAPER.
22. Dr. Anjali also designed a book cover page for a novel “MESSED UP! BUT ALL FOR LOVE!” by author Mr.Arvind Parashar from Mumbai in a fan art contest organized by him and from 300 entries in the contest her artwork won the best prize in the contest and she was invited by the author to go live and connect worldwide with him from FB Bandstand @Facebook Mumbai Studio One BKC in Bandra.
23. Dr. Anjali has been trained in Argentine Tango since April 2014 in India and also received International training from Tango Maestros in 2015 at DUBAI INTERNATIONAL TANGO FESTIVAL 2015.
24.Dr.Anjali has also received training in Ballroom dancing and Salsa from Sandip Sopparkars academy.
25. Her dentistry article on “Smile gems Tooth Jewellery” was featured on December 13th, 2006, in “Body and Mind” section of Pune Newsline of INDIAN EXPRESS.
26. Dr.Anjali has her own ART PAGE on facebook by the name “CREATIVO-Dr.Anjali”.
27. Dr.Anjali is the pioneer of the HEALTH PAGE on facebook for her institute SYMBIOSIS CENTRE OF HEALTH CARE, Pune.
28..Dr.Anjali has received many accolades nationally and internationally in Photography at various theme based photography contests. Her best photography uploads are on the VIEWBUG international photographers community website where she is presently the moderator, having a special blog feature and holds a BEHIND THE LENS BADGE and have won over 640 awards in their theme-based contests.
29. Her stained glass paintings have also won her various awards on the international platform among which I would like to quote a few as “ THE GOLDEN BRUSH AWARD” and “THE INTERNATIONAL MASTER OF ART GHAFAR BAHARI AWARD” and “ THE INTERNATIONAL VISUAL ARTISTS AWARD “.
30. She had won the first prize in Rangoli competition at Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College in 2002 Theme-“Where Knowledge and Peace Unite”.
31. She had won the first prize in intercollegiate poster competition in 2002 on “World Aids Day” at Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College. Theme – “Aids Awareness and Prevention”.
32. She had also participated in Blood Donation Poster competition in Staff category on World Blood Donation Day held at Symbiosis College, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune and my poster was shortlisted in top 100 posters for this competition.
33. Featured in the STYLE ICON SERIES of ELANSTREET MAGAZINE.
34. She is the proud recipient of THE WOMEN’S GLORY INDIA WOMEN ACHIEVERS AWARD 2018, PUNE presented by MR. NARENDRA KOTAK, FOUNDER OF WOMEN’S GLORY, INDIA.The PRESS MEET FOR WOMEN’S GLORY WOMENS ACHIEVERS AWARDS AND LAUNCH OF THE COFFEE TABLE BOOK, PUNE EDITION WAS HELD at PATRAKAR BHAVAN, NAVI PETH, PUNE on 7th APRIL 2018.Media coverage on JANWARTA NEWS CHANNEL, SAKAL TIMES.
35. She is the proud recipient of the “KHASA AWARD FOR BEST MARATHI NEW MODEL ENTREPRENEUR 2018, PUNE” presented by dignitaries like MASALA KING DR.DHANANJAY DATAR, SME. MUKTA TILAK, MAYOR OF PUNE, MR. CHANDRAKANT SALUNKHE, FOUNDER DIRECTOR OF MARATHI CHAMBER OF BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIES, MR. RAJESH YENPURE, CORPORATOR at TILAK SMARAK MANDIR, PUNE. Media coverage by PUNEKAR NEWS, DAILY HUNT MARATHI NEWS AND PUNESCOPE, THE BUSINESS DEN, NRI NEWS 24X7, GLOBAL PRIME NEWS.
36. Her SUCCESS STORY is also featured on “BOOSTHERMISSION.COM” a women empowerment platform by editor Mrs.Punita Sethia.
37. Her artworks (Acrylic Paintings) were selected for the “JANIV 2018 ART EXHIBITION TALK SHOW “ (ART FOR A CAUSE) by ART BEATS FOUNDATION, PUNE.
DENTAL TRAINING AND ACHIEVEMENTS-
1) Worked as a dental surgeon with DR.VISHWAS CHAUGULE (PEDODONTIST) from 1st July 2002 to 30th June 2008 at the “Pediatric Dental Care Center”, Pune.
2) Worked as a junior dental surgeon from 1st October 2002 to 31st March 2003 at Grant Medical Foundations “RUBY HALL CLINIC”, Pune.
3) Worked as a dental assistant from 1st June 2006 to 7th July 2006 with Dr.Susan Andrews, B.D.S., and MFGDP (U.K.) at “THE SMILE SPA” dental practice in the UNITED KINGDOM.
4) Working as a Senior Dental Consultant at Symbiosis Center of Health Care, Pune, since 4th September 2006 till present
5) Worked as a Senior Dental Consultant at Grant Medical Foundation’s Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune, since 10th July 2009 till October 2016
6) Worked with Sanjeevan Hospital, Pune from 15/6/2007 to 31/12/2007
7) Worked as a Dental surgeon at Pharande Dental Hospital, Chinchwad from 1st Feb 2008 to 10th January 2009
8) Participated in the Sahyadri hospital “Sakal Suraksha Kavach” scheme from 1st Sept 2007 to 31st
9) FOUNDER AND OWNER OF “ORAL SYMPHONY DENTAL CARE” IN PUNE SINCE 2005
SPECIAL INTERESTS AND SKILLS DEVELOPED IN DENTISTRY
• Pediatric dentistry
• Cosmetic dentistry
• Tooth Jewellery
• Dermal Fillers
• DIPLOMA IN SMILEGEMS (U.K.)
Attended hands-on training course for “Correct application of SMILEGEMS” held in U.K.
• Diploma in Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers from CODE AFA (U.K.) in Birmingham on 15th April 2007 under Dr. Martine Graham.
• Certification in Microdermabrasion from Crystal Clear International on 25th May 2007 in Liverpool
• Certificate in Restorative smile design by Dr. Andrew Hall on 18th May 2007 at Glasgow.
1) Participated in dental health check-up camps and delivered a dental health education talk on “Dental Habits in children” organized by Department of Community Dentistry, B.V.D.C. Pune.
2) Organized and conducted a pediatric dental health check-up camp with Dr.Vishwas Chaugule at “City International School”, Fatima Nagar, Pune in August 2004.
3) Conduct yearly free oral health check-up camps organized by COLGATE
ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION AND DIPLOMA FRENCH
• Completed level Niveau A1 with 88% marks holding the FIRST RANK from Alliance Francaise de Pune from November 2013 to March 2014
• Completed level Niveau A2 with 78 % marks holding the FIRST RANK from Alliance Francaise de Pune from March 2014 to July 2014
• Qualified as an INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATE IN FRENCH LANGUAGE as a DELF A2 with 87% marks in the examination held by the Republique Francaise minister De l’education nationale de l’enseignement et de la recherché on 8th December 2014
• Her article on “Smilegems Tooth Jewellery” was published on December 13th, 2006, in “Body and Mind” section of Pune Newsline of INDIAN EXPRESS.
On this sweet note, Dr.Anjali would like to sign off by quoting “Define your future by creating it”. ‘I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I just aim to improve to be better than I was before. That’s me, and I’m free. As Her dream is to carve a significant niche for herself in the glamour and art industry as a “Woman of Substance”